Wisdom teeth pain relief remedies mentioned below are very helpful for immediate pain relief. The wisdom tooth pain generally occurs at night. Whats more irritating is that you won’t have access to any dentist during the night hours. Your only hope might be emergency dentists.
Here are the top three instant wisdom teeth pain relief remedies that would come in handy in such cases.
Instant wisdom teeth pain relief
1. Clove or Clove oil for wisdom teeth pain relief
Since many years Clove is being used for toothaches. Clove naturally has anesthetic, antiseptic, analgesic and antibacterial properties. These Clove properties are perfect for getting immediate wisdom teeth pain relief.
- How to Use Clove for Wisdom teeth Pain Relief
- Take 2 or 3 clove pieces and place them in the mouth close to your tooth area. After a few minutes, the cloves will become soft and will releasing clove oil . The aching tooth or teeth area will slowly go numb. After few minutes the clove will become softer and would be easily chew-able.Once aching has slightly subsided , try and chew the soft clove. This will release more clove oil and will further subside the pain.
- In case of severe pain, you may not be in position to chew the clove pieces . In such cases you can directly use few drops of clove oil. Take small cotton ball and dipped in clove oil and place it gently but firmly against your aching wisdom tooth. You may also slowly squeeze the clove oil dipped cotton ball to release more oil on the affected area. If you feel, clove oil is too strong and irritating your mouth then dilute it with little quantity of olive oil.
- You can also use ground clove powder for wisdom teeth pain relief. Apply a pinch of clove powder to the aching tooth area in the mouth and wait for it to slowly get dissolved.
2. Garlic for Wisdom Teeth Pain Relief
Garlic has natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. These properties immensely help in relieving the pain. The sulfur compounds in garlic inhibits inflammation. The antioxidants in garlic helps in reducing the swelling and thus gives relief from unbearable pain.
- How to use Garlic for wisdom teeth pain relief
- Take a clove of garlic and crush or smash it little till it ready to release its juice. Now place the crushed garlic clove against the aching wisdom tooth area and squeeze garlic slowly till it releases its juice in the affected area.
- Take a couple of garlic cloves and crush or smash to make paste. Mix the pase with some salt. It would ideal if you can use black salt, as it has has more medicinal values tan regular salt. Apply created paste on your aching tooth area in the mouth for quick pain relief.
3. Vanilla Extract for Wisdom Teeth Pain Relief
We normally use Vanilla extract while cooking and baking . This Vanilla extract can be very helpful for wisdom teeth pain relief. Vanilla extract is made by brewing vanilla beans with alcohol and water. This is extract is rich in antioxidants and has little alcohol which helps in numbing the gums around the painful tooth . Thus giving you much needed wisdom teeth pain relief.
- How to use Vanilla Extract for wisdom teeth pain relief?
- Take small amount of vanilla extract on your finger and rub it around gently around the aching tooth area and gums.
- You can also use a cotton ball dipped in vanilla extract and rub it around the aching tooth area and gums. For better pain relief , you can also keep the soaked cotton ball in the mouth for a few minutes.
Kindly note that Vanilla essence and Vanilla extract are not same , these are two different products. Vanilla essence is a chemical compound whereas vanilla extract is made from the natural vanilla plants. The Vanilla essence should note be used instead of Vanilla extract.